Discover here what to read in WPB Magazine new edition. Available in print and digital (compatible with all digital devices) formats, the new edition is already hitting the newsstands with lots of interesting articles.
Cover of WPB Magazine New Edition, released on April 7, 2017…
Released date: April 7 (Digital Edition)
Released date: April 14 (Print Edition)
Good through June 30, 2017
Print Copies Available at:
The Music Loft | The Clematis Market | CityPlace Market
Order Online and get copies shipped directly to your preferred address.
Digital Edition – FREE – Available for Ipad, Tablet, Smartphones and Computers.
So, what to read in the WPB Magazine new edition?
Don’t miss all new information for things happening during Spring in West Palm Beach. Besides, feature stories like:
- Exclusive interview with Mayor Jeri Muoio about key topics such as real estate development, community programs that improve lifestyle in the city.
- Insight about how art is transforming life in West Palm Beach.
- Get to know about the highly educational Woodlawn Cemetery Tour.
- Travel through downtown West Palm Beach on a bike with our writer Maritza and the crew at Visit Palm Beach & SkyBike.
- Read a conversation with famous street artist Shepard Fairey.
- Catch up with local blogger Andrea Duclos.
- Discover the music and coming plans of Chemradery, a local band playing at SunFest this year.
- Enjoy our regular columns about arts, entertainment, beauty, tips, advice, health, food and opinions.
And last but not least, continue discovering more about Cuba. This time we cover about the Cuban culture splendor. You will learn a lot about their music, poetry, books, heroes, dances, religion, family customs, and much more!
Get a taste of WEST PALM BEACH! Indulge in so much excitement, for so little! We’d love to have you as part of beloved audience.
thanks for supporting our magazine!
WPB Magazine is a quarterly premiere subscription and newsstand-based lifestyle publication in the city of West Palm Beach that is geared towards locals and visitors and offers an insider’s guide to lifestyle, things to do, and places to go in West Palm Beach or nearby in a sophisticated combination of topics about fashion, beauty, health, philanthropy, arts, culture, dining, travel, local people, and entertainment among others more.