WPB Magazine is continuously providing new employment opportunities in the city of West Palm Beach. We will love to have you join our company in the near future.
Apply for employment opportunities with WPB Magazine now. Choose below:
Current available job positions
Accounts Marketing Executive
Reports to: Director of Operations
The Integrated Marketing Manager for WPB Magazine develops multiplatform marketing strategies to meet and exceed the needs of our potential clients and helps generate new business in assigned categories. The candidate should leverage the broad range of WPB Magazine Media brand assets —print, digital, branded content, social media, and events—to create engaging, multiplatform opportunities for the benefit of potential clients.
• Contact potential clients, make sales presentations, and maintain client accounts.
• Generate advertising campaign schedules, manage deadlines, handle client updates, and approvals.
• Oversee requests to the art department for creative materials, including proposal mock-ups and digital ad campaigns.
• Locate and contact potential clients to offer WPB Magazine advertising services.
• Explain to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
• Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients.
• Inform clients of available options for advertising art, formats, or features and provide samples of previous work for other clients.
• Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to clients for approval.
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts.
• Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising.
Communication skills. Must be persuasive during sales calls. In addition, able to listen to the client’s desires and concerns, and recommend an appropriate advertising package.
Initiative. Must actively seek new clients according to our Department of Operations target vision, keep in touch with current clients, and expand our client base in order to meet sales quotas.
Organizational skills. Must be well-organized to keep track of their clients or potential clients. Must know how to use Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Email, Internet Browsers and Social Media Platforms.
Self-confidence. Should be confident when calling potential clients (cold calls). Because potential clients are often unwilling to commit on a first call, must be able to continue making sales calls, even if rejected at first.
Minimum 2 years experience of digital/print/interactive/public relation experience in sales.
To apply: Please send your salary requirements and CV to email@example.com to the attention of Midaily Romero.
No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Please regard your resume as having been received unless your email is bounced back.
WPB Magazine is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in an uniformed service, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director of Human Resources.
Discover Available Employment Opportunities through WPB Magazine. Find New Job Opportunities to Work in West Palm Beach Advertising Industry.