Believe it or not, there’s a great percentage of Online digital explorers who Google: “Top Ten Beaches In the World”, “Best Places To Visit”, “Best Attractions From Orlando To Miami” and much more. We wondered one time how may related searched would turn out from a query like: “West Palm Beach Events”
That should put us on the map somewhere, right?
Here’s our Top 5 West Palm Beach Events
- SunFest: Since 1982, SunFest is Florida’s largest waterfront music and art festival. This event which is held every year in downtown West Palm Beach during the week ending in the first Sunday of May, attracts more than 165,000 visitors. SunFest West Palm Beach takes place along West Palm Beach Intracoastal Waterway Flagler Drive from Banyan Boulevard to Lakeview Avenue. Year after year, the event is full of great live renown musicians, excellent gourmet offers, lots of gifts to buy and the excellent weather of our Sunshine State. All this makes SunFest the premier festival in South Florida! – Always find here all the information about SunFest and include it in your bucket list.
- Palm Beach International Boat Show: The Annual Palm Beach International Boat Show has been happening for over 29 years and is one of the top five boat shows in the country – featuring more than $1.2 billion worth of boats, yachts and accessories from the world’s leading marine manufacturers. It is truly an International Show. The event includes hundreds of Boats from 8 foot inflatables, power boats, fishing boats, center consoles, bow riders, personal watercraft to super yachts over 150’. Show entrances will be located at Evernia St./Flagler Dr. (waterfront) and North Clematis St./Flagler Dr. (waterfront). – See here when the next event will be.
- Supercar Weekend: Determined to make Palm Beach County the destination for auto enthusiasts around the world every January, the producers and their sponsors present the 4th Annual SUPERCAR SUPERSHOW and the 3rd annual SUPERCAR WEEK in January every year. It is the largest South Florida event of its kind, the Sunday SuperCar SuperShow is open to the public as a FREE ADMISSION event and is the Grand Finale to a full week of Palm Beach County public and VIP auto enthusiasts events entitled SuperCar Week. The Sunday SuperCar SuperShow is a free family day outing on the new West Palm Beach Flagler Drive Waterfront, starting at the Downtown Clematis Street fountains and Centennial Square and on Flagler Drive from Banyan Street to Lakeview Avenue. See Site Map for location details. – Find here their coming schedule of events for next year.
- MoonFest: Halloween is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October. The city also throws itself into a flowing river of costumes on Halloween’s Night with MoonFest, a party like no other in the country on that night. This is a traditional Party, being celebrated on Clematis St. only for people 21 older that usually draws nearly 70,000 people parading with their costumes where there’s plenty of music along the usual three stages set every year, contests, food and drinks of all sorts. This is a day Clematis St goes wild for party goers with all nightclubs and mus venues turning themselves into a unique-kind of festivity theme night. – See here what the next event will bring.
- New Year’s Eve: This is a huge one day’s party. The day you will see almost the total amount of the population in the city just lining up at the same time along the Intracoastal Flagler Ave for the Fireworks Show at 12 midnight. There are always plenty of music all over the city, specially in the downtown area around CityPlace & Clematis St. All restaurants throw after-parties making it easier for everyone to eat and enjoy the midnight best wishes, hugs and kisses for the new year at the same time.
West Palm Beach is also the nightlife hub of Palm Beach County. CityPlace, about 4 blocks West of the Intracoastal Waterfront has dozens of restaurants, live band every night at their clubs like BB Kings and Blue Martini, various outside bars, a karaoke bar, a country and western bar, a bar that specializes in only beers. There is a 20 screen movie theatre with ballpark seating, a comedy club that features the same comedians who appear in bigger cities, and a giant musical fountain with a stage where they feature during weekend nights, live music performance by talented and renown local bands.
The Nightlife Hub Of Palm Beach County Is Home Of Many Famous & Popular Events, Like SunFest, And MoonFest. See Top West Palm Beach Events Here & Enjoy!
WPB Magazine is a quarterly publication focusing on arts, entertainment, places of interest, things to do, and the latest news about West Palm Beach as a preferred travel destination and a great city to live and work in.